Sign up to the brand new Wes Anderson newsletter and be the first to hear new mixes, show announcements, collaborators, and more!
- Moments In Time featuring Howi Spangler - Released May 25, 2019
- One Of One feauturing Lyrics Born & P-Nut (311) - Released October 5, 2018
- I've Got Your Back, Kid featuring Howi & Donald Spangler (Ballyhoo!) - Released March 8, 2019
- Many Ways featuring Duke Sims & Kosha Dillz - Released June 7, 2019
- Keep Them Talking featuring Marlon Asher & King Green - Released December 6, 2019
- Mind Quarantine featuring Ted Bowne (Passafire) - Released April 24, 2020
- Red Cup Dub featuring ¡MAYDAY! & Trey Miller (One Life To Lead) - Released August 7th, 2020
The Story Of Wes
Wes has been playing guitar for over 20 years, handling lead guitar duties for the Chicago band Shanghai Superstars (2010 - 2012), Fiction 20 Down (2012 - 2015), Big Infinite (2015 - 2018 ), and now releasing music and performing as a solo artist.
With multiple national tours, a Maryland's Breakout Artist of the Year award, charting on iTunes, several single, EP, and LP releases, major endorsements from companies like Dean Markley Strings and Paul Reed Smith Guitars, Wes has the knowledge, talent, and vision to take his music to the next level.
As such, he is now releasing singles under his own name - spanning multiple genres and featuring different guest artists on each track. Every song starts with just a guitar and Wes. Through collaborations, the songs take on a new life of their own. Just a sample of the caliber of collaborators Wes has worked with include P-Nut (311), Lyrics Born, Ballyhoo!, Kosha Dillz, Marlon Asher, King Green (RDGLDGRN), Ted Bowne (Passafire), and ¡MAYDAY!.
As a live performer, fans can expect a hybrid DJ/Instrumental set from Wes, covering a wide range of genres like funk, rock, hip-hop, lo-fi, and more. Recent performance highlights include shows with Ballyhoo!, Los Stellarians (311 singer side project), DJ Soulman, Phutureprimitiv, AN-TEN-NAE, and Baltimore’s Frozen Harbor Music Festival.
2020’s first single release of the year is titled Mind Quarantine and features Ted Bowne from Passafire on vocals and Tommy Sickles from Nothingface on drums. The follow up -- “Red Cup Dub” is the ultimate summer single with a bass heavy hip hop vibe infused with reggae guitars.
Stay tuned as Wes continues to crank out more collaborations and eventually takes his instrumental DJ set back on the road!