Circling The Drain 3:180:00/3:18
And It Don't Stop 3:090:00/3:09
Do As You Feel 3:510:00/3:51
Out The Way 4:190:00/4:19
Red Cup Dub 4:090:00/4:09
Mind Quarantine 3:430:00/3:43
Keep Them Talking 3:180:00/3:18
Many Ways 3:120:00/3:12
One Of One 3:300:00/3:30
Moments In Time 4:350:00/4:35
Sign up to the Wes Anderson newsletter and be the first to hear new mixes, show announcements, collaborators, and more!
- Moments In Time featuring Howi Spangler - Released May 25, 2018
- One Of One featuring Lyrics Born & P-Nut (311) - Released October 5, 2018
- I've Got Your Back, Kid featuring Howi & Donald Spangler (Ballyhoo!) - Released March 8, 2019
- Many Ways featuring Duke Sims & Kosha Dillz - Released June 7, 2019
- Keep Them Talking featuring Marlon Asher & King Green - Released December 6, 2019
- Mind Quarantine featuring Ted Bowne (Passafire) - Released April 24, 2020
- Red Cup Dub featuring ¡MAYDAY! & Trey Miller (One Life To Lead) - Released August 7, 2020
- Red Cup Dub [DJ Lethal Remix] - Released October 23, 2020
- Victory of the People featuring Bevin Hamilton, Joey Harkum, & Russ Baum (Meager Kings) - Released June 11, 2021
- Out The Way - Joint release with Unksta featuring Jahred from (hed) PE - Released September 10, 2021
- Do As You Feel featuring The Palmer Squares, Unksta, and Donald Spanger (Ballyhoo!) - Released December 31, 2021
- Heartbreaker featuring DEVMO - Released April 29, 2022
- And It Don't Stop (with Blake G) - Released September 9, 2022
- Circling the Drain (with Jupiter Surge) - Released December 30, 2022
The Story Of Wes
Genre-bending solo artist Wes Anderson is steadily gaining steam, releasing studio singles since 2018 that have have been streamed over 500,000 times. While playing lead guitar for Shanghai Superstars, Fiction 20 Down and Big Infinite, Anderson garnered himself Maryland’s Breakout Artist of the Year Award and a Paul Reed Smith sponsorship before his choice to finally pursue his own musical style.
His 25+ years of guitar shine on his solo collaborations, which include high-profile players like P-Nut (of 311), Ted Bowne (of PASSAFIRE), Lyrics Born, Howi Spangler (of BALLYHOO!), Kosha Dillz, Marlon Asher, King Green (of RDGLDGRN), ¡MAYDAY!, DJ Lethal (Limp Bizkit), Jahred from (hed) PE., and The Palmer Squares.
When not in the studio, Anderson plays out with his DJ-meets-instrumental live set of funk, hip hop, rock, lo-fi and beyond. Not only that, but Anderson further offers a look behind the curtain in his ‘Meet The Collaborators’ episodes, a web series in which he premieres on his Facebook page and YouTube channel.
An artist not known to shy away from new projects, it won’t be long before Wes Anderson debuts yet another hard-hitting musical creation, so be sure to sign up to his mailing list for all of the crucial updates!