Sign up to the Wes Anderson newsletter and be the first to hear new mixes, show announcements, collaborators, and more!
- Moments In Time featuring Howi Spangler - Released May 25, 2019
- One Of One featuring Lyrics Born & P-Nut (311) - Released October 5, 2018
- I've Got Your Back, Kid featuring Howi & Donald Spangler (Ballyhoo!) - Released March 8, 2019
- Many Ways featuring Duke Sims & Kosha Dillz - Released June 7, 2019
- Keep Them Talking featuring Marlon Asher & King Green - Released December 6, 2019
- Mind Quarantine featuring Ted Bowne (Passafire) - Released April 24, 2020
- Red Cup Dub featuring ¡MAYDAY! & Trey Miller (One Life To Lead) - Released August 7, 2020
- Red Cup Dub [DJ Lethal Remix] - Released October 23, 2020
- Victory of the People featuring Bevin Hamilton, Joey Harkum, & Russ Baum (Meager Kings) - Released June 11, 2021
The Story Of Wes
Genre-bending solo artist Wes Anderson is steadily gaining steam, releasing studio singles since 2018 that have garnered over 300,000 streams. While playing lead guitar for Shanghai Superstars, Fiction 20 Down and Big Infinite, Anderson garnered himself Maryland’s Breakout Artist of the Year Award and a Paul Reed Smith sponsorship before his choice to finally pursue his own musical style.
His 20+ years of guitar shine on his eight solo collaborations to date, all of which include high-profile players like P-Nut (of 311), Ted Bowne (of PASSAFIRE), Lyrics Born, Howi Spangler (of BALLYHOO!), Kosha Dillz, Marlon Asher, King Green (of RDGLDGRN), ¡MAYDAY!, and DJ Lethal (Limp Bizkit).
Most recently, Anderson's latest release Victory of the People takes a turn for the mellow. With beautiful and passionate vocal performances from Bevin Hamilton, Joey Harkum, and Russ Baum (Meager Kings), Wes pushes traditional genre boundaries even further.
With so much more to go on the horizon, Anderson anticipates the return of live music by practicing his DJ-meets-instrumental live set of funk, hip hop, rock, lo-fi and beyond. Not only that, but Anderson further offers a look behind the curtain in his ‘Meet The Collaborators’ episodes, a web series in which he premieres on both his personal and business Facebook pages as well as YouTube page.
An artist not known to shy away from new projects, it won’t be long before Wes Anderson debuts yet another hard-hitting musical creation, all the while counting down the days until he can hit the road once more.